- Open Letter to Maajid Nawaz
- “TULIPS” a Radio Drama About Domestic Violence and Men
- Victim of the Family Court System
- Violent Mothers
- Feminism and “COVIDISM”
- Landmark Domestic Abuse Bill Receives Royal Assent
- All Party Parliamentary Group
- Gender Empathy Gap Day
- Violence Against Women: Letter in The Guardian
- ‘I Thought Rape isn’t Something That Happens to Men
- Violence Against Women: Top Police Role to be Announced
- Women’s State Pension: Compensation Closer for WASPI Campaigners
- Education: The Intersection of Sex and Race
- With Boys in Mind/Teaching of the Minds of Boys
- The Minds of Boys: Saving Our Sons from Falling Behind in School and Life By Michael Gurian
- White Working-Class Pupils Education Committee Report
- A Couple of Announcements
GENDER EMPATHY GAP DAY:
I was, admittedly, caught out by this…but I think it’s incumbent upon me to post
something as this (the 11th July) is Gender Empathy Gap Day. This day is but 4 years
old and its German origin can be found here – View Article
An interview of Warren Farrell by MANNdat members to recognise the day – and the issue – this year can be found here
EDUCATION: THE INTERSECTION OF SEX AND RACE:
This interesting analysis by Dr Rick Bradford of EmpathyGap is
worth looking at and is based on year 2015.
VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN: TOP POLICE ROLE TO BE ANNOUNCED:
A top police officer will be put in charge of tackling
violence against women and girls in England and Wales,
the home secretary will announce.
Full article here.
A COUPLE OF ANNOUNCEMENTS:
Firstly, Vincent McGovern’s book, shown here, is out: get it:
Get a copy of the book on Amazon here.
Secondly, for UK residents, the Society to Establish a Minister for Men is holding
a symposium in Bath on Saturday 17th July (10am – 5pm), details here. If you wish
to attend, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may want to read this book’s review by Dr Rick Bradford of EmpathyGap. Although
he recommends you to read the book as it is full of truth but less depressing than
View Full Article Here.